- #125 Love It Before You Leave ItIt seems so easy to think that if we change our circumstance that things will get better, and they might, for a very short time. Eventually we will catch up with circumstance and find ourselves in the same place. When we learn to change ourselves first and our circumstance second, then we can walk away feeling complete and satisfied. Let’s chat today about loving your circumstance before you leave it.
- #124 The Curse of the White KnucklesWe have been taught our whole lives to “fake it till you make it,” “just do it,” “embrace the suck,” and “do the thing you don’t want to do.” Great phrases for a short-term fix. But if we want to really create lasting change in our lives, we have to stop “white-knuckling” our behaviors and create change from our thoughts rather than from sheer will-power. Let’s chat today about how to do that.
- #123 Your Thoughts About YouThe thoughts we think about ourselves are incredibly powerful, because they create everything that we are and everything that we will be. What thoughts about yourself are going on in your head? Are those thoughts setting you up for a healthier life? For better relationships? If not, it’s time to switch out those thoughts for ones that will create a better version of yourself. Today, we’re talking about how to do just that.
- #122 Your Story About YouThe story that we choose to tell ourselves and believe is one of the most powerful choices we can make. Because every story can be told from many different perspectives, and that makes all the difference in whether we approach our lives from a place of power and learning or a place a victimization and stagnation. Join me today and I’ll show you how this works.
- #121 Self-CertainThe world we live in is a very uncertain place — and it always has been. In this very uncertain world, what can we do to be self-certain? And just where do I get me some of that self-certainty? We can never be sure of what tomorrow will bring, but we can be certain that when the struggle is over that we will come out on top, a stronger and healthier version of ourselves. Let’s chat about it.
- #120 Are You Motivated by Love or Fear?One of the best ways to start digging deep into ourselves and seeing what’s holding us back is to start looking at our motivation for what we do. And ultimately, always, it comes back to love or fear. When we’re motivated by fear, we destroy. When we’re motivated by love, we create. Understanding and choosing love as our motivation can help us start creating the life and the relationships that we ultimately crave.
- #119 FAQs About My DivorceSo many people have a lot of questions about divorce, the whys and the hows — and I’m never afraid to answer them even though they are usually hesitant to ask. So today, I’ll share with you some of the most frequently asked questions about how I knew it was the right decision, to my regrets, what I’m grateful for, and also some advice.
- #118 100% ResponsibilityTaking 100% responsibility for our lives is one of the most important things we can do to grow and progress. And yet, it can be so difficult to do when we have behaviors that hold us back that we’re not aware of, or when we know we are right in a situation. What is there to take responsibility for when I’m not to blame? More than you would think. Let’s chat about it!
- #117 Anti-ResponsibilityWhat are the behaviors that would be classified as anti-responsibility? Chances are, if you are like me, most (if not all) of these 19 behaviors are ones that you have engaged in at some point. Stepping away from responsibility is a sure-fire way to step away from our growth and progression. Let’s talk today about what anti-responsibility looks like.
- #116 The Peace of ImperfectionSo many of us struggle with ideals of perfection, and it wreaks a lot of havoc in our lives. When we can see imperfection for the gift it is, we can start finding peace in all of our flaws, mistakes, sins, and imperfections. Let’s chat about it today!